Welcome to Drawsum!
Thanks for using the platform (“Drawsum”) which includes the website "www.drawsum.com" and the android app "drawsum.com".
The platform is owned and controlled by Rory Renton (“smellymoo”). any contact should be done via the email address "email@example.com" using the keyword "drawsum" in the subject.
By using Drawsum, you are agreeing to the 'Terms and conditions for submitting content', so please read them carefully. smellymoo and the moderators ("We") hope you enjoy using Drawsum :).
Terms and conditions for submitting content
- Original content - You agree to only submit original content that you are the sole owner of and own all rights and copyrights.
- Ownership - Once content is submitted you give all rights, copy-rights and ownership to smellymoo.
- Moderation - We reserve the right to delete, modify, refuse to display or prevent access to any content on Drawsum for any reason.
- Google - Any content that is against the google play policy for restriced content is not permitted.
- Drawings only - No text, 'tags', scribbles, or bot drawings.
- No Vandalism - Do not damage other users work.
- No inappropriate content - Kids will see this, so keep it decent for them.
- No agendas - Keep your views to yourself; no religion, nationalism, racism, politics, advertising, or other 'isms'.
If you believe your copyright-protected work was submitted on Drawsum without authorization, you may submit a 'infringement notification' by email to "firstname.lastname@example.org". These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
The notification must contain:
- Signature - Electronic or physical signature of the copyrighted work owner (or authorized person).
- Description - A description of the copyrighted work or a copy of it.
- Contact information - your email address.
- Statement - A statement by you that the information you send in the notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or you are authorized to act on copyright owner’s behalf.
If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. Do not make false claims as misuse of this process may result in legal consequences.